Investor Relations

SLI’s portfolio consists of horizontal and vertical properties across the country, as well as a shopping mall in Cainta, Rizal, namely, Sta. Lucia Mall. The Company’s clients comprise of families, overseas Filipino workers, foreign investors, retirees, young urban professionals, and newly-married couples, among others. (Updated July 04, 2018)

Sta. Lucia Land, Inc. (“SLI” or the “Company”) is a real estate development company listed on the Philippine Stock Exchange (stock code—SLI). In 2007, the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) approved several changes in the Company after it underwent a restructuring program, including the change of the Company’s corporate name from Zipporah Mining and Industrial Corporation to the present one. Also in 2007, SLI became a public company via a back door listing.

SLI’s portfolio consists of horizontal and vertical properties across the country, as well as a shopping mall in Cainta, Rizal, namely, Sta. Lucia Mall. The Company’s clients comprise of families, overseas Filipino workers, foreign investors, retirees, young urban professionals, and newly-married couples, among others.

In February 2013, the SEC approved the incorporation of Sta. Lucia Homes, Inc. as a wholly-owned subsidiary of SLI with the primary purpose to construct, develop, improve, mortgage, pledge, and deal with residential structure for lot buyers. In April 2013, the incorporation of another wholly-owned subsidiary, Santalucia Ventures Inc., was approved by the SEC.

Related:

PDEX local debt market caps 2015 with Sta. Lucia Land’s maiden listing, Php 4 billion fixed rate bonds due 2018 and 2021

Year 2017 Performance Highlights

Sta. Lucia Land Inc’s 2017 Net Income Up by 12%

May 7, 2018

Sta. Lucia Land Inc.’s (SLI) net income increased YOY by 12% from PHP 730 million to PHP 817 million while gross revenues increased also by 12% from PHP 3.2 billion to a record PHP 3.9 billion. The 12% growth of its real estate revenues contributed to this increase, from PHP 1.8 Billion in 2016 to PHP 2.1 Billion in 2017. Total assets increased by 24%, from PHP 24.1 Billion to PHP 29.8 Billion.

Following its successful PHP 3.1 billion corporate note offering last April 2017, the Company for the year 2017 has continued to expand in key cities and provinces as it has acquired 31 properties totaling 1.36 million sqms and entered into 29 joint venture agreements totaling 3.40 million sqms. This aggregates to 4.76 million square meters in developable properties in the following areas: Pasig City, Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, Quezon province, Palawan, Iloilo, Cebu and Davao.

Stock Information

Research Reports

Conglomerate Map

Corporate Governance


Board of Directors

  • Exequiel D. Robles
  • Vicente R. Santos
  • Mariza Santos-Tan
  • Antonio D. Robles
  • Orestas R. Santos
  • Aurora D. Robles
  • Simeon S. Cua
  • Osmundo C. De Guzman, Jr. – Independent Director
  • Ferdiand R. Guiang – Independent Director

Officers

  • Chairman: Vicente R. Santos
  • President: Exequiel D. Robles
  • Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Risk Officer: David Dela Cruz
  • Treasurer: Mariza Santos-Tan
  • Assistant Treasurer: Aurora D. Robles
  • Internal Auditor: Ace Franziz D. Cuntapay
  • Chief Compliance Officer: Jeremiah T. Pampolina
  • Corporate Secretary: Patricia A. O. Bunye
  • Assistant Corporate Secretary: Crystal I. Prado
  • Assistant Corporate Secretary: Pancho G. Umali

Board Committees and Members

    Executive Committee

    • Chairman: Exequiel D. Robles
    • Members: Vicente R. Santos, Mariza Santos-Tan, Aurora D. Robles, Antonio D. Robles

    Audit Committee

    • Chairman: Osmundo C. De Guzman Jr.
    • Members: Vicente R. Santos and Jose R. Guiang

    Corporate Governance Committee

    • Chairman: Jose Fernando R. Guiang
    • Members: Vicente R. Santos and Osmundo C. De Guzman Jr.

    Board Risk Oversight Committee

    • Chairman: Osmundo C. De Guzman Jr.
    • Members: Vicente R. Santos and Jose Fernando R. Guiang

    Related Party Transactions Committee

    • Chairman: Jose Fernando R. Guiang
    • Members: Vicente R. Santos and Osmundo C. De Guzman

    Nomination Committee

    • Chairman: Jose Fernando R. Guiang
    • Members: Vicente R. Santos and Antonio D. Robles

    Source: http://edge.pse.com.ph/openDiscViewer.do?edge_no=41d83a873a9df08e43ca035510b6ec2b#sthash.JLR4fqff.dpbs

Contact Persons:

Mr. David M. Dela Cruz
CFO – EVP
Tel No.: +632 681-7332 local 105

Mr. Jeremiah T. Pampolina
VP – Corporate Planning
Tel No.: +632 681-7332 local 130

Address:
Penthouse Bldg. 3
Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall
Marcos Highway cor. Felix Ave.,
Cainta, Rizal
Philippines, 1900

E-mail:
investorsli@stalucialand.com.ph

© 2018 STA. LUCIA LAND INC.
by Enormac Digital